For all who proclaim the Gospel, and all who seek the Truth.
-The Book of Common Prayer
Christian Formation recognizes that our entire life’s journey is one in which we discover, bit by bit, that we have indeed been created in the image of God and redeemed by the love of God in Christ – that we are, in essence, formed in Christ. All Saints wants to join you and foster that journey of discovery: helping all to discover the glory of the gospel as it is made manifest in our lives. We offer a variety of classes, small groups, and worship experiences that are designed to bring the gospel to you and to bring you to the gospel.
Clergy Contact: The Rev. Seth Olson
Winter/Spring 2021 Classes:
Breakfast and the Bible: Sundays, 9:45am, Zoom: Grab your breakfast or a cup of coffee and join The Rev. Charles Youngson for a deeper look at Sunday’s Bible readings. All are welcome! Email Charles for link.
Centering Prayer: Wednesdays, 6:00pm, Zoom: The first 20 minutes in this practice of Christian Contemplative Prayer are dedicated to silent prayer with the remainder spent discussing writings from contemplative authors. Email Joseph Slane for link and password.
Faith and the Modern Family, Sundays, 9:45am, at All Saints: This community seeks to support one another in prayer and fellowship, as we grow closer to God by growing closer as families. No matter where you and your family are on your spiritual journey, you are welcome here! Email Seth for more information.
Interim Rector's Bible Study: Wednesdays, 10:00am, Zoom: Email Tara for link and password. Join our Interim Rector, The Rev. Mary Bea Sullivan, as we explore how Holy Scripture impacts our lives.
Men's Bible Study: Wednesdays, 7:00am, at All Saints: Gathering each week to learn more about the Bible and how it relates to our lives, the Mens' Bible Study invites all men in the parish to come for a lively discussion of Scripture, faith, and current events. We meet and maintain a safe physical distance or you may join us via Zoom. Email Charles for link and more information.
- Practicing Our Faith: Sundays, 9:45am, Zoom: If you are interested in joining this study, please email Becky Stayner.
- The Seekers: Sundays, 10:00am, Zoom: Contact Mike Cleckler. This warm and welcoming community strives to make a deeper connection with God through discussing current religious, social, and theological issues.
- Podcast for Families during the Coronavirus: Parishioner Dr. Mark Westfall has produced a series of podcasts on the Coronavirus. "Let's Think On It" focuses on the microbiological science, the response in Birmingham, and the human psychological impact stemming from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Forward Movement
- Building Faith
- Mission St. Clare
- The Online Book of Common Prayer
- Mental Health and COVID-19 Forum with Dr. Mark Westfall, Joel Blackstock, Emily Holm, and Kimberly Olson.
- Mental Health and COVID-19 Forum, Session 2, on children, adolescents, and parents.